ChErAs G0$PeL CeNtR3 - YOUTH FELLOWSHIP

Just wanna welcome ya'll to join us!!..Check out our latest events!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Reflections From Jitra

hi all,

just thought i should share my devotion on hebrews recently. i think it relevant to all of us. :)

"My son, do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when He rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines those He loves...Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For waht son is not disciplined by his father?...No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it." (Heb 13:5b - 11)

I have promised a resolution lately, and that is to wake up at 6 every morning to do my quiet time and start the day right with God in view. So I took the discipline as mentioned in Hebrews above, as the spiritual discipline of waking up early to spend time seeking God.

I hope to encourage all of us to start our everyday seeking God too. It helps to put the rest of the day in correct perpsective.

love in Christ,
Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home